Thursday, July 4, 2013

Soap

I have very sensitive skin. Because of this, I have been buying natural soap ever since I discovered Ellen April at the West Chester Grower's Market. It's great stuff. You know something funny? In spite of my name and my love of roses, I'm allergic to rose oil. How ironic is that?

Anyway, we have had the wettest June on record since 1938 here in southeast PA. It's been absolutely horrid, I tell you. I hate humidity. I always break out with itchy, yucky rashes when it gets hot and humid. This year it's been unbearable, and rather obvious. In desperation I decided to spend some of my tightly guarded money on a soap with fungus-annihilating oils. I found just the thing at our local Whole Foods Market. They carry a variety of natural soaps that change now and then, and they had Biggs and Featherbelle Koala Soap. Amazing stuff! It has eucalyptus and tea tree oils in it, and I only had to use it once to get rid of the creepy itchies! I've continued to use it, and they haven't come back.

I'm going to keep this stuff around for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment